Sunday, November 11, 2018

Happy Veteran's Day

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I want to take time to honor our Veterans! My father served 30 years in the military and my older brother is in his 15th year of service, so Veterans hold a very special place in my heart. I appreciate the sacrifice made daily to protect my family and keep us all safe! To all Veterans, I wish you a Happy Veterans Day. Thank you for your service!

Image result for happy veterans day 2018


Our career fair was a great experience for all of our students. Students were able to interact with doctors, managers, a pharmacologist, financial advisers, a business owner and former NBA player, a meteorologist, Facebook, and law enforcement officers. 
Image may contain: 3 people, indoor

Our High School PFO is hosting a Parents Night Out event on December 7th! 

As a reminder Friday is an early release. We will not have pizza or smoothies for sale this Friday. Please remember that there will not be extended day Friday, students must be picked up at the times below:
K-2: 8am-12:30pm
3-5: 8am-12:45pm
6-8: 8am-12:45pm
9-12: 8:30am-1:15pm

We will be having pictures with Santa on November 15th. Order forms were emailed and hard copies are available at the receptionist's desk in the middle and elementary.

Have a great rest of your Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment